There's a scorpion somewhere in our house. It stung Kris on the morning of her birthday last Wednesday. She got out of the shower and wrapped her towel around her and it was in the towel. It got her arm of all possible things. She shook the towel and the bugger fell on the floor and we haven't seen it since. She thinks it was 5 inches, the same colour as the wood. I've been shaking things constantly ever since and stepping gingerly while peering and squinting at all shadows. The sting isn't bad - no worse than a bee, it's more the idea of finding one somewhere it shoudn't be. I found this bug in my classroom and this mushroom behind my classroom last Thursday.
Won’t give in to the cold
6 months ago