Sunday, June 22, 2008

I've been tagged

Kanak, who has a great blog, http://terrafarmer.blogspot.com, tagged me. This is a new one for me, there are rules :) here they are:

Link to the person who tagged you.

Post the rules on the blog.

Write six random things about yourself.

Tag six people at the end of your post.

Let each person know they have been tagged
by leaving a comment on their blog.

Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

here are my 6 random things:

I type with two fingers;

Pacha Mona means earth monkey which is my chinese horoscope;

my favourite food is dried dates;

I'm beginning to find multi-tasking pointless;

I'd like to be a full time gardener;

the other week I ate a tick - I thought it was a chocolate crumb, it tasted foul.


the blogs I'd like to tag are:

allotment underground

the greening of gavin

urban subsistence living

indoor gardener

urban homesteader

La Ferme de Sourrou